I’ve told you my story. And, now it’s your turn. Ask yourself: “Am I living my truth?” Or, are you simply allowing the world to determine who you are and what you will accomplish in life? Remember: your fulfillment and happiness is your responsibility. So…How do we start your awakening process?
We start by asking ourselves some self-assessment questions. Socrates, one of the great philosophers, said it best when he said: “To know thyself is the beginning of wisdom.” That’s exactly what I did to awaken the warrior within me, and you can too!
These are the 12 self-assessment questions that I answered for myself, and I want to pass them on to you for your consideration now. By carefully considering each question, the ones that apply to you will begin to awaken your inner warrior and set you on your path to discovering your truth:
- How often do you feel influenced or controlled by what other people think of you?
- Do you have a dream career that you’ve always wanted to explore, but you’re too afraid of what others might think if you pursue it?
- How often do you find yourself worried about the future, or dwelling on the past?
- What’s the activity that when you do it, you totally lose track of time? That’s probably the thing that you should be focusing on and doing.
- Do you feel trapped in a job or career that is not your passion?
- Have you achieved numerous goals, yet you still find yourself feeling unfulfilled inside?
- If you knew you could not fail, what would be the one thing you would try?
- Are you in one or more relationships where you place a lower priority on your own needs while being excessively preoccupied with the needs of others? That’s what we call a dysfunctional relationship.
- Are you in one or more relationships that no longer serve you, yet you remain in that relationship (or relationships) because you don’t want to hurt the feelings of other people?
- Do you have debt? If so, is it large enough to prevent you from pursuing the career or business or lifestyle that you feel called to pursue? Does your debt make you submit to the influence or requirements of others?
- Is your physical health and visual appearance of your body fully supporting you as you seek to achieve your most important goals and desires?
- Do you have a desire to grow beyond where you are spiritually? If so, how do you envision the spiritual growth expanding in the future?
Once you’ve carefully reviewed this information, dig deep and authentically answer each of the 12 assessment questions, and you will likely enjoy a new level of consciousness. You will be positioned successfully to fight against the 7 Deadly Shackles and to start setting your pathway toward discovering your truth.
If you’d like more support and resources to help you on your journey, visit www.livemytruth.com to get a complimentary download of the human development formula that I used to break free and start living my TRUTH.
Coming Soon: Be on the look out for my next series on Overcoming Fear, the most lethal of the 7 Deadly Shackles.
The following two tabs change content below.
Landon Taylor is Founder and Chief Vision Officer at Wealth Triangle Enterprises LLC. With over 25 years of high impact market, organization, and human development experience, Landon has developed a human development formula called the Wealth Triangle Principle. The Principle empowers performance-driven men and women to overcome the 7 Deadly Shackles and to catapult both their external performance and internal fulfillment in order to achieve “True Wealth.” Connect with Landon at www.WealthTriangle.com, www.Facebook.com/wealthtriangle or on Twitter@wealthtriangle
Leave a Comment with Facebook (or through this site, further below):